Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

11 August 2007

Personality Profiling

Came across this from Emerging Grace's blog. Not always a great fan of these things but gave it a whirl and it seems pretty much on the money...

Click to view my Personality Profile page

This all apparently sets me as an INFJ type - or Confidant/Visionary. This type of people are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs. INFJs tend to be devoted to what they believe in and seek work where their needs, values, and ideals can be deeply engaged. They move on the wave of their inspirations and are determined to see that their values are worked out in their lives. They will work toward their goals individually and, when needed, will put together a team of other highly dedicated people like themselves.

Think this sums me up pretty well. For those who know me well - let me know if you agree! For the rest of you, well, I think this is me.

No comments: