Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

05 March 2006

SVQ Award

(posted by Dan)
Won an award this week - didn't even know I was up for one so it was collected in my absence by our Community Manager Harry Cooper. It was given by Perth College for Outstanding Achievement in the Customer Service Level 3 SVQ that I did when I worked at the Salvation Army's three:sixteen cafe in Perth. All a bit embarrassing really! More chuffed for the cook at the cafe who got the similar award for the Hospitality SVQ. She's one of these people who are happiest in the background so it was great for her to get some recognition. So I've got a trophy and a certificate - how exciting! Pictured below with (l to r) Tony Wigley (my current boss), me, Violet (the cafe's cook), and Captains Carole and Gordon Tucker (our officers). But the second picture shows the real winner - its little Kathryn with my trophy!!! How sweet!


No comments: