Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

11 March 2007

A tribute to the headphonaught

Our new friend Thomas (over in Belshill with his wife Olwyn) is always posting various bizarre photo montage set ups and while sitting in Starbucks last weekend I decided to have a go myself. So here's Kathryn's teddy drinking Kathryn's drink while my half eaten Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin and half drunk Chai Tea Latte look on.



The drink was interesting. You see, I'm a tea drinker. Tea, tea and more tea. Never got into coffee much to Chris's dismay. So for me to try something different is very rare. But thought I'd give this a go. Nice taste but maybe a tad too sweet for me. perhaps the Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin with it was a mistake as that too is quite sweet, but would give it a go again for sure.

Hope you like the photo Thomas!

1 comment:

weareallghosts said...

Love the pic, Dan... glad you are enjoying chai lattes too - they take some getting used to.