Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

09 October 2006

Ramblings

Don't mind admitting I'm at a bit of a low ebb just at the moment. Probably just really tired but a few other bits going on too. Went for a job interview week ago Saturday - didn't get it. It was for a Youth Worker in Glenrothes working in schools and interdenominationally. Didn't really think I would get the job but you always have that wondering at the back of your mind. Really thought I could do the job even though I didn't have that much experience. Plus it would have been less travelling each day and, I hate to say this, more money. Thats not why I went for it but it would certainly have helped. Things are a bit tight and I hate that. I feel I should be providing well for my family and okay, we've got a roof over our heads and are full of love, happiness and are healthy with food on the table, but without being materialistic I just want us to be a bit more comfortable. The car needs a service and there's nothing to pay for it. Repair work needs doing in the house and there's nothing to pay for it. Dare I say Christmas is coming. I may joke of the traditional Christmas of a walnut and satsuma for everyone but it may be more than a joke! This isn't a poor old me ramble because I know there are people worse of than me - I work with many on a daily basis. But I just want us to be more comfortable and I don't know what the answer is. We faithfully tithe our money and time to God. We have offered ourselves fulltime in His Service and just sit and wait for that to come to fruition. I don't know where to take this ramble so will just leave it as a ramble. Perhaps typing it out will help.

No comments: