Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

18 September 2006

Just for laughs

Thanks to Bev for forwarding these on to me. Seen something similar before but thought a light hearted comment was due on here!

Weatherman's Hymn..........There Shall Be Showers of Blessings
Dentist's Hymn.....................Crown Him with Many Crowns
Contractor's Hymn...............The Church's One Foundation
The Tailor's Hymn................Holy, Holy, Holy
The Golfer's Hymn……….......There's a Green Hill Far Away
The Politician's Hymn...........Standing on the Promises
Optician's Hymn.....................Open My Eyes That I Might See
The Gossip's Hymn.................Pass It On
The Electrician's Hymn........Send The Light
The Doctor's Hymn................The Great Physician
The Shopper's Hymn..............Sweet Bye and Bye
The Tax Inspectors's Hymn..........I Surrender All
The Massage Therapists Hymn…..He Touched Me

And for those who are a bit heavy on the right foot while driving:

60mph.........................................God Will Take Care of You
80mph.........................................Nearer My God To Thee
100mph........................................This World Is Not My Home
120mph........................................Lord, I'm Coming Home
160mph........................................Precious Memories

Give me a sense of humour, Lord,
Give me the grace to see a joke,
To get some humour out of life,
And pass it on to other folk.

No comments: