Logo_search_box
Enter a verse or keywords (John 3:16, love, sword of the spirit)

22 May 2006

House Move continued

Okay I know its been a while since I put anything on here and I'm sorry. There's so much I need to blog but so much going on as well thats keeping me from the computer! So while i've got a few brief minutes, let me update you on the house move. Our offer was accepted on a house in Glenrothes and we have a provisional move date of mid August. It was the first house we went to see - not impulsive but we believe God led. As I've been saying, we laid fleeces out and they came back wet, dry and/or shampood all in the right order. How great is our God? (That's a rhetorical question by the way - i know He's great!) Our house is on the market but the people at the TSPC website seem to be dragging their heels a little as its not on there yet - should be soon though. In the meantime, click the link below to see the estate agents details of our new house.
D.
http://www.remax-scotland.com/pubscripts/ListingFull.asp?AgentId=740371013&ListingID=895&Lang=ENG

No comments: